hit me!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

enjoy


take your time enjoy the pictures k...

:: 3D road art ::


huge zip huh??!! (".)


" under construction "


cute mirror at the road...


somebody help me please........

aaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh..............................


:: 3D wall art ::


where am i??


another road???


the wall is break!!!


this wall too!!!!


may i surfing over there??


ocean???


is that me???
huh??

absolutely nope!!!
looks so real...



another one that looks real too...


so nice....


it's decline and going down..



there has a door opened for me??? mmm...


can i relax at here for a moment??



secret route for me?? or for you?


another entrance?



yeww.. leakage.. ^_^

just want to share other's talent on drawing...
nice right... ^_^
its looks so real.....

No comments:

Post a Comment