hit me!!

Friday, October 1, 2010

engineer vs engine near

"ENGINE NEAR"
near to the engine....

already transfered to memories...
memories that give me a lot of knowledge, experience, bout life...
its so priceless... i will keep it properly in my heart...

that was my first job after finish studied. 

Entitled as Service Advisor but focus on estimation for repairing accident car at so called Body & Paint Department not Service Department..


"are u that person will give me quotation for repairer's cost?"
yes sir!! let's we see your car condition...

y?? just because i am girl, I cannot give the quotation to customer...??

its just NOT FAIR!!
now, man / lady in same level....
so, just quite k!!  (^_^)

that was a piece of memories...

& now preparing myself to be 
ENGINEER...

the real engineer, not 'engine near' anymore....


good luck darling.....


No comments:

Post a Comment